You only need two inqredients usually available in the pantry: Evaporated milk (or any liquid milk) and calamansi, the Philippine lime (or lemon or lime).
- In a small bowl, squeeze the juice of 1 regular size calamansi (approximately 1 tablespoon). Remove the seeds.
- Add 4 tablespoons of milk.
- Mix the two together until it forms a curdling, rich, creamy texture. Note: You may experiment on the calamansi and milk proportion depending on how much acidity you want in the mixture.
- Now that tha facial mask is ready, make sure that your face is clean. Rinse your face with water then dry it.
- Clean your hands and use your fingers to apply the mixture on your face and neck. Make sure to avoid the eyes.
- Leave the mask for about 5 to 10 minutes or until it is completely dry. Your face will feel tighter as the mask dries up.
- To remove the mask, rinse your face and neck with plain, warm water. Dry off.
Now feel and see the difference!
You can do this once a week or once a month.
I first tried this when I was in high school and I still use this up to know although not as frequent anymore. My face has remained smooth and soft.