Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Eskinol Facial Cleaner

I had been using Eskinol Facial Cleanser for a long time now. I started using it when I was in high school. I had been using it daily not just for the face but for the whole body.

There are many variants but I specifically use Eskinol Natural Calamansi: "Enriched with the natural skin whitening and cleaning properties of real calamansi. It also has vitamin C which keeps skin healthy."

It really removes dirt and makes skin tone even - lightens blemishes, scars. It is like a toner and leaves skin smooth, refreshed and clean.

You can order Eskinol Natural Calamansi Facial Cleanser and other personal care items online, from KabayanCentral.com, the World's Filipina Personal Care Products Store.


2 comments:

Alonzo White said...

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I'm definitely enjoying every little bit of it :) I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Please visit my beauty blog when you have time. It gives anti aging and skin care treatment advice. Keep the good stories coming.

SoulSnax said...

You are a self-hating racist. Why are Filipinos so obsessed with being white?